top of page

Each year, Canada welcomes hundred or thousands of temporary and permanent residents to either study, visit, work or reunite with family members. In 2014, Canada made significant changes to its study permit program that allows international students the opportunity to work while studying thereby building strong employment connections for after graduation. 

Canada is also committed to ensuring that citizens and permanent residents are able to sponsor their loved ones, ensuring that family units are strengthened.

With many years of expert service, we have expert knowledge about how you can come to Canada. Let us help you achieve your goals!

Immigrate Temporarily

Thinking about coming to Canada temporarily, our expert consultants can help with finding the right options for you. Ask us about:


  • Study in Canada and working after graduation

  • Working in Canada

  • Visiting Canada

immigrate permanently

There are several ways to immigrate to Canada permanently, finding the right program that fits you is our business. Ask us about immigrating under one of the below programs:


  • Canadian Experience Class

  • Federal Skilled Worker

  • Federal Skilled Trades

  • Spousal Sponsorship

  • Provincial Nominee Program​


Thanks for submitting, we look forward to connecting with you.

  • Black LinkedIn Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon


Shanda Williams
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant 


Shanda Williams, R513795, is regulated by and in good standing with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants, a regulating organization committed to protecting the rights of the clients. 

We can represent you to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) in all your immigration needs. With our wealth of knowledge on Canadian immigration we can guide you through the process and help to make your transition easier.

Verify Status with the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants.

bottom of page